Saturday, January 13, 2018

What’s On My iPad Pro?

I’ve talked about YouTube and some of my selections for YouTube.  The same holds true with apps I put on my iPad Pro.  Let me cover a few, but here are the main screens:






I utilize a lot of the folders with the exception of a few items that are used frequently.  On the bottom is the “dock” similar to the ones used on Mac computers.  The three apps to the right are the last 3 opened, but others are ones used frequently, and you can easily change the dock.  The other space that is all it’s own is my LDS screen, which has some (not all) of the LDS and genealogy apps.

The other folders of apps are pretty much defined by the title to the folder.  I have a Social Media, Reading, Writing, Shopping and Entertainment (including News) folders, among others.  Within those I have the apps I use the most.  I’ll cover more in future posts.

No comments: