Friday, January 5, 2018

I Knew It Wouldn’t Last The Month

I have to laugh at myself.  No spend January?  With everything I need to get done in January?  Really?

Yeah, I spent today.  LOL.

The closing probate papers came in the mail last night, so I went this morning to the credit union so that my signatures would be notarized.  I had already prepared them, plus the annual payment for my life insurance policy, to be mailed, I just didn’t seal the envelope with the papers inside.  Once I went to the credit union (I went the Phoenix branch just up the road from the main post office), I went to the post office and sent everything off.

Then I drove to Deseret Industries and dropped off a bag of donations.  I’ve already started on the next bag.

Afterwards I went to Costco and got the cat food and groceries I needed without having to set foot in Walmart.

I went home and put things away.

Then I loaded part of the recycling in the car, took it over and then went to IKEA.  The original goal was to get one of those sets of drawer dividing boxes, but once there, I saw they had a bunch of stuff on clearance.  By the time I got out of there, I had a bag full of stuff (which I know I will be able to use at some point) totalling $35.00. Not bad.  I won’t go into how much I spent at Costco, given the new vacuum cost over $100.

Some of the stuff I’ve ordered in December is also starting to come in as well!  I still have to go pick up my order at Best Buy that I ordered last month and had it shipped to the store.

I’ve also emailed the HVAC people to re-schedule my appointment for next Wednesday to the week after.

I still have not done the socks today for the 31 days of organization, I need to feed the cats and myself first, then I’ll get to work.

Pictures:

Costco Haul:


In an effort to be more eco-friendly, I now plan to use stainless steel straws.



Yes, I have this on ebook, but I wanted a hard copy to highlight and mark up.  Also, if you haven’t see the movie I ordered along with it, you haven’t lived.  :-)


IKEA Haul:


No comments: