Saturday, January 13, 2018

Productivity



The Productivity section consists of most of the apps I use to handle my schedule, to do lists, notes and contacts.

For To Do Lists:  Reminders is good, Planner Plus, Home Routines, Focus Matrix & Be Focused Pro are the ones destined for To Do Lists.

Planner Plus works with your Apple Calendar to better schedule your day, while Focus Matrix and Be Focused Pro help to prioritize what needs to be done to make sure the most important stuff is getting done first.  Home Routines I have for basic to do lists (which home improvements I need to make and what order to get them done) as well as my lists for Walmart Shopping, Costco Shopping, and held my grocery lists for Mom.  I also used it to handle the to do list for Mom’s probate to make sure everything got done that needed to be done.

Day One is great for journaling and Trello is for larger scale projects.


No comments: