Saturday, January 13, 2018

One More Item Off My To Do List



Over the course of his past week, I made little bits of progress in moving the stuff that was left in the extra storage unit moved over to the main storage unit I’ve used for Mom’s stuff.  I’m hoping, with planning, purging and home improvements, I will be able to clear all of that out, scan what I want to keep, recycle what I don’t want and find new homes for the items placed in the main unit.

This morning I was able to empty out the final filing cabinet that was in the extra unit, and after boxing up the contents and moving those boxes to the main storage unit, I was able to move and lift the filing cabinet into the back end of my car, even being able to close the hatchback lid all the way down.

I now have everything together, a receipt showing I closed the extra storage unit, and a little more sanity to what was a crazy year last year.

This part, at least, is finished.

No comments: