Thursday, January 4, 2018

Days 3 & 4 - 31 Days To Get Organized

Yesterday I did go through some magazines here at home and tossed them into the recycling box.  Today I went through 2 office boxes of papers and tossed the majority of it, clearing out 2 office boxes.  One of them is being put to good use - it's the backup for the paper recycling box.

I only got through the desktop of my nightstand in my bedroom, the one I use next to my bed is actually a tv tray that only houses keys, glasses and the telephone.

On the end table I removed the air purifier, mostly because it doesn't work right any more and hasn't been used in years.  That has been added to the box for the next household hazardous waste day.  Instead, I moved my charging area to that nightstand, mostly because it has more space for it, but also to de-clutter the area in front of the television set in my living room.

The bottom section of the nightstand is where my journals reside - nothing to clean up there - and I did get a few things put away from the table top and the top drawer.  It's not fully there yet, but it's a start!













No comments: