Monday, January 1, 2018

Getting Out of Debt: What Is Your Why?

If you are still working towards getting out of debt, or are just starting out with this as a goal, this series will walk you through everything you need to know about how to do it and ways to stick with that goal.

The first question:  Why do you want to get out of debt?  Create your Budget Bootcamp notebook and start writing a list of why you want to get out of debt.  What has become you sick and tired moment?  It happens with anyone and everyone who is looking to get out of debt.

For me, it was a prompting from the Lord that I needed to get out of debt - fast.  Not as much for me but for Mom.  If you go through my posts over the last 3 - 4 years, you will see where it started, and how my debt free journey ended last year.

Good luck, I know you can do it.








No comments: