Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2018 - Day 23

Yesterday I posted on Facebook:

So tired, but I attended a fun class after work, gassed up the car and picked up a few necessities at Costco before coming home.


Today:

After work I went to meet with the rep for the mortuary I have made my funeral arrangements with to get some paperwork taken care of, but he was running late, so I had him email me the paperwork.

I stopped off at Jimmy John's and picked up a turkey sub for dinner.  Yum.

When I got home, I ate, fed the cats, then started on some of the cleaning needed around the house. 

I bagged up a full bag of recycling - it was already full when I filled it even more with recycling out of cleaning the master bathroom vanity.

I took the bathroom trash out, it was completely full.

I ran a load of dishes - cat food bowls.

I took the kitchen trash to the bedroom so I could fill it up with a bag of kitty litter - changing the litter box - and then taking the bag out to the dumpster.

All this while transferring the load of laundry from last night from the washer to the dryer and running a new load of laundry in the washer.

I put the pet stuff I'm keeping on the pantry shelving where I keep the bowls for feeding the cats and removed a few more items off the dining room table.  It's slowly getting cleared off.

I took breaks in between the major stuff and watched some cleaning videos on YouTube.

Tomorrow I have a class after work and then I need to come home so I can do more cleaning around the house.  I have HVAC people coming Thursday morning to do an audit of the system and an HOA meeting Thursday night.  Friday night?  I will probably crash into bed once everyone gets fed. 

My life is so exciting, huh?  LOL.

No comments: