Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year’s day

I don’t do parades, but I did catch up on some of my favorite YouTube channels for the morning.  I decided, however, that I needed to get busy on the condo.  I am running more laundry, but I managed to repurpose the metal magazine holders (I got rid of the magazines last year).  I had already used two to hold plastic wrap and aluminum foil in my kitchen (along with boxes of Ziplock baggies), but I’ve now used the rest of them to hold my empty - and not so empty - packing cubes in my closet.  It’s not perfect, but it’s a start.  With that, my suitcase is now light enough to lift it and set it on the shelf in my closet.  Yay!  I can now reach the back of my closet to put clean winter clothes away and actually walk in my walk-in closet!









With that, I was able to get a few of Mom and Dad’s things put in their new homes and with that and the repurposing of the magazine holders, I’ve cleared out two plastic bins and two office boxes!








No comments: