Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Whole Foods Tour

I didn’t take pictures during the tour, but I did take pictures of the booty I brought home.

My employer, in an effort to get some of us to be healthier employees, held a class after work where we got a free tour of Whole Foods.

We received a bag that can be later used for groceries, the brochure about catering for the coming holiday season, spaghetti and Alfredo sauce and chips.





We also were privileged to get to taste test fruit, chicken, a cold salad and some bakery items.

At the end of the tour, we were asked to look at the catering guide in our bags for someone to have one with the word, BOOK on it.  It ended up being me!  The bags were handed out in a totally random manner, so it wasn’t like being the lucky seat winner for Wallace & Ladmo Show (which I also won as a child).





Now I just need to look through the book to see what great stuff I can try, and to see if any of it can be fixed in my new Instant Pot (to be posted on later).

The gauntlet has been thrown down!

Thank you, Whole Foods!

No comments: