Saturday, November 17, 2018

Saturday 17 November 2018

I went to bed around 9:30 last night, I didn’t wake up until 8:50 this morning.  Yeah, I’m that tired.

Thursday night I did a load of dishes.  Last night I did another load of dishes, so load #3 is going right now in the dishwasher.

Load #1 of laundry is in the dryer, load #2 is in the washer.

Cats were fed late this morning, so they were very hungry and vocal when I got up this morning.  Faith gave me a scare, I think she just got stiff with her back legs, because for a while there she had lost her mobility with her back legs.  I thought she had a stroke or something this morning.  I sat with her on my lap and she started walking like normal again after getting warmed up.  I bought her a comfortable bed, but she won’t sleep in it.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday leading up to Thanksgiving.  Yes, I have a place to go for Thanksgiving.  I went over to my former school this past week to fix some internet issues, and checked in with one of the teacher’s I’ve known since I started working at the school.  She realized that with Mom gone and Sister moved to another state, that I would be alone for Thanksgiving and invited me to her family party, to which I gratefully accepted.  It will be wonderful!

I had never heard of Friendsgiving before, but I saw this video and thought it was cool.



Have a great day, still marking off my daily habits on my planner and really enjoying some peace and quiet.  I’m up to Alma 51 in the Book of Mormon challenge and have found it really starts my day off with peace in the morning before I go to work.

Take care, have a great day!

No comments: