Sunday, November 11, 2018

Getting Started On New Habits & Goals

FYI:  I’m not in the affiliate program, so I do not get any compensation for the links provided in my blog.

As I’ve mentioned in a previous post, I purchased the Clever Fox Planner.  It comes in both a daily planner and a monthly planner, I purchased the daily planner.























By the way, if you would like to purchase one, they do have a 10% off deal going on (the code is CFP10OFF, or you can go to My Great Challenge on YouTube, Sophia has been given a code for 20% off!

Along with that, I’m adding some additional helps in getting some of the things accomplished in the coming year, but I’m going ahead and starting on those now.

In addition to the planner, I’ve also purchased a monthly planner to use to keep better keep track of the FlyLady system  in order to be more productive in cleaning and maintaining my home.

Another item, to help me determine what my goals are, is an ebook I found out about from watching HTGYST (I’ll post the video if you want to know what the acronym means).  The Your Best Life 2018 ebook is still available from the author’s web site, but I’m not certain as to how much longer it will be available.  Click here for the link.

Another booklet on ebook that I am also using to help in determining goals and lifestyle changes to set is from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It’s the Young Women’s Personal Progress booklet with required goals and some additional alternatives for Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice & Accountability, Good Works, Integrity and Virtue.

Along with that will come reading a chapter out of the book Simplify by Carolyn Rasmus  where each letter of the word Simplify is used to stand for a quality to work on.  Stillness, Integrity, Mercy, Prune, Let go, Impossible, Fortify, You.

Between all of these I will hopefully be able to find some goals and make some lifestyle changes in the coming year.  We’ll see how well I do!

No comments: