Monday, November 26, 2018

Crazy Day, Productive Night

My work day today was wild.  Phone calls, questions and requests for help via Google Hangouts, plus emails.  The never ending emails.

Then the plea from an educator with a big meeting tomorrow, whose computer no longer wanted to let her log in.

This meant working until six, but I was planning on taking care of some business with my HOA (getting a parking permit for my car).  I managed to make it home in time before they closed up shop and got that taken care of.  Took my stuff up to the condo and started on some laundry and feeding the cats.

While home, I got a ring at my doorbell.  A very special treat awaited me!  My solar oven came in!





I realized it was only 7:00, so I went over to Walmart to pick up some food as I’m having oral surgery tomorrow and I know I’m not going to be up to dealing with anything after that, I’ll be too busy trying to get the bleeding controlled.  It’s supposed to be a minor surgery this time, they need to take out the cap on the implant post to put the post in for the actual implant.  We’ll see how it goes.  This time I bought two six packs of pudding.  I’ll be well prepared to eat to my heart’s content after the surgery.

A very productive night!

No comments: