Sunday, November 4, 2018

November 1, 2018

This will be updated daily.

November 1:  I am thankful to be alive.
November 2:  I am thankful to have caught the water leak in the bathroom early, and to know a good plumbing company to call for help.
November 3:  I am thankful for the opportunity to attend Time Out For Women, and for the option to use the light rail, saving me time and money.
November 4:  I am thankful for Jesus Christ, who came to earth with a selfless heart who suffered the atonement and death for everyone, including me.
November 5:  I am thankful for the job that I have, the work I have the opportunity to do and the lives of others I have opportunity to touch.
November 6:  I am thankful for the opportunity to vote.  I actually voted mail in ballot on October 30, but it was great to see the lines of ASU students stretching for across the mall at University on campus to cast their vote this morning.  Wow.
November 7:  I am thankful for my Mother.  I won’t go into details, but a blessing occurred this morning that felt like my Mother was patting me on the back from the other side of the veil.  I miss you, Mom.


No comments: