Wednesday, July 25, 2018

This Week May Have To Be Skipped...

After a 10 hour day at work on Monday, Tuesday became an 11 hour and 45 minute workday, after a 1 hour lunch.  Given the load of work handed to my coworker and I, I’m figuring on a lot of long days this week.  I do need to finish the sheet sets (part 3), comforters (part 4), books on cooking, gardening, decor that I keep in the dining room bookshelf.  I have plans to do it, just no time to do it before I’m supposed to be in bed for the night.

Maybe I can do an extra week in August, depending on my workload.

I do plan on continuing with the decluttering, though, it has been great to have less to clean and care for and be able to see the results!

Much, much more to go through and do, though.

Take care, I’ll try to post something soon. 

No comments: