Friday, July 13, 2018

Day 13

Today marks one year since my Mother passed away.  She was found on July 8th barely alive, suffering from heat stroke.  They managed to keep her alive and she was in the ICU until my sister arrived on July 11th.  There were no advance directives on her, so as my sister and I were the last remaining children, we both had to make the call to remove her from life support.  She was removed around 5:30 pm on July 12th and passed away at 5:30 am on July 13th.  She was ready to go.

Given the occasion, my one bag for today will be the artificial flowers for her and Dad’s graves and a set of artificial flowers for Decker’s grave.


Be sure to check out Sophia’s playlist for the 30 Bags In 30 Days Challenge on YouTube and check links in the description section below the videos of others joining in!

No comments: