Thursday, July 5, 2018

Day 5 And 6

If you’re wondering why I’m not following Sophia’s calendar, it’s because I have SO MUCH CLUTTER that right now I’m just getting rid of the “low hanging fruit”.

I was already a clutter collector before Mom passed away last year, and while I’ve gotten a lot donated or recycled, there is still SO MUCH STUFF I need to go through of my own,  But also more stuff from Mom.  And this is just the stuff that made it into my home, there is a large storage unit with even more.

I am determined, though, because I don’t have children (not able to conceive), to not leave all of this to someone else to deal with.

One bag is filled with Mom’s clothes, the other is miscellaneous stuff from Mom’s house and mine.

I’ll take them to the donation place after work on Thursday.




No comments: