Saturday, July 28, 2018

So Far Today...

I actually got out of bed after an evening of body pain.  Mostly from pulling muscles in my back, shoulders and arms this past week at work.  Welcome back to school.

Today, I’m still nauseous and sore, but I’ve made some progress.

1 load of dishes and cleaning the kitchen countertops.

1 load of laundry and clean clothes were put away.

A second scented stick was put in the little box for them in my closet.

Another load of laundry switched out and work pants put away.  The maroon work shirts are in the dryer while the forest green are still in the washer awaiting it’s turn.  I wash them together on delicate and then dry them separately.  It’s weird, but it works.  BTW, everything gets washed in cold unless I need to sanitize it, but colors always get washed in cold.

I finally got the computer up and running (I ran updates on it 2 days ago) and got my iTunes back up and running, so I’m listening to The Millionaire Next Door on audiobook.  I’ve listened to it many times before, but it’s one of those I can leave for a few minutes and know what I’ve missed.

A second load of dishes in the dishwasher, this has cleared out the human dishes in the sink.  Previous loads were the cat food dishes.  

One litter box has been switched out, 2 bags of trash have been taken to the dumpster.

I ate breakfast and took meds, I need to take my inhaler and take a nap.  I feel week and out of energy, I’m also very warm, but that could be the menopause.  Once the clothes are done, I need to do my undergarments and bath stuff.

Oh, and at some point I need to take the baggie of vinegar off the shower head and rinse it off.  We’ll see if it made a dent with the shower head.

Update:  It’s a little after noon and the dishes are in the drying cycle, the laundry has been switched out and the dry work shirts put away.  I’ve taken my vitamins since it’s been 2 hours after taking the antibiotic I have from the last time I got sick.  Hopefully the meds and vitamins will help my body heal.

No comments: