Saturday, July 21, 2018

Day 21 - Stuffed Animals Part 1

Among the items too numerous to count are the stuffed animals I have.  This collection started when I was a child, however I was limited to what I could have, but over the years with family, friends, guys I’ve dated, the man I married, this collection has grown to unmanageable proportions.  I found two large black garbage bags with stuffed animals.  I looked them over, took pictures and they are being given away to new homes.  They blessed my life, now it is time for them to bless others.  There was one that I kept, the rest have been donated.

A recap of days 19 & 20 as I get everything packed up for donation:



Among the clothing items donated was the dress I wore to my baptism for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  December 22, 1984, I was 18 years old.


Now for the stuffed animals.  My apologies for anyone who gave me these treasures if they are offended that I gave them new life in a new home:

The bags in the guest bathroom:















Now for the final haul to Deseret Industries:






And one last picture of the empty containers:







No comments: