Monday, July 23, 2018

Day 23: Stuffed Animals Part 2

After Decker died, I was gathering all of the stuff animals I have collected over the years, I heard about and purchased a toy hammock at Toys R Us (RIP).  My Dad put it up for me and I proceeded to fill it to the gills with stuffed animals.  Again, some from family, friends and then some came from boyfriends and/or husband.

Just a note, I kept the wild animals and one Dalmatian given that I am going to be theming my office as Disneyland (the park).  The animals will be part of Adventureland.

Here we go:



What I’m donating (except for Gypsy):









Yes, that red thing is a Noid.  As in Domino’s Pizza’s Avoid The Noid.  There is a story behind that, but not today.  LOL.

Keepers:





Yes, I’m keeping E.T.  Mickey and Minnie are my 1970’s dolls that my parents got for me during trips to Disneyland, back in the days of E Tickets.  Yeah, I’m that old, people.  Get over it.  LOL.

The Pillsbury Dough Boy was my first stuffed animal as a baby.  My sister and I had matching ones and this was the surviving one given that I removed it from her house and put it in a safe place.  The Dough Boy is strictly lines and clothes painted on, so it’s safe for a baby to hold and chew on.  Definitely needs to be washed.  

The unicorn in the back will go with my Harry Potter stuff.

The final result:



The keepers:








No comments: