Wednesday, July 4, 2018

So Far Today... Claiming Independence From Clutter

I awoke at 5:30 this morning, it took me a little while to get moving.  It’s a day off for me, so I’m trying to take things a little slow and relaxed today.  However, all of this much was done by noon today.

Fed the cats
Fed myself
Ran a load of dishes
Took recycling out - cardboard and paper






Filled 1 - 5 gallon water barrel at the water and ice store





Took books out for donation
Took the shirts (rags) to the no kill shelter, but they turned them down.  The county animal control place, however, were THRILLED to get them!
Gathered for the next few days two bags (will post tomorrow)
Went through some of the snail mail and opened up the workbook from Hilary Weeks - Spiritual Survival - I can’t wait to try it out!








No comments: