Sunday, July 22, 2018

Day 22: Bedding Part 1

I have a lot of sheets and pillow cases.  I like to buy pillow cases, because I usually go through those faster than I do the sheets between wash cycles.

I have sets that are off white for one set of shams and decorative pillows, then I have a bunch of white sets for the guest bed and for my 2nd set of sheet sets.  A little convoluted, but it actually works.  Keep in mind, I also through in this hamper more stuff from Mom’s place, so there were a few pieces that could be donated to Deseret Industries, others that will have to be donated to the Animal Control.  They are probably wondering why I’m donating so much stuff to them, but I’d rather do it now than leave to someone else after I go.  Besides, I’ve lived with this stuff long enough.

This isn’t all of it, hence the Part 1.  There will be more to come.



A blanket that has seen it’s last human work.  This was a blanket Mom and Dad brought with us from Ohio in 1970.



The stash that is staying and needs to be laundered:



Stuff to donate to Deseret Industries:



Stuff to donate to the Animal Control:



And this piece is done!  More to come, but we are making progress!  And a surprise visitor!






No comments: