Thursday, February 1, 2018

Today’s Tally

This morning I was up around 6 am with the cats fed and me out the door for a doctor’s appointment by 7:15 this morning.  The doctor is further away from me, so essentially I had to leave about the same time I leave for work.  While at the doctor’s office, I had fasting blood work done.

On my way home, I stopped by the Schlotzky’s/Cinnabon place and got a classic Cinnabon as a breakfast treat for myself.

While at home, I ran 2 loads of laundry, took out 1 bag of trash and ran 1 load of dishes while waiting for the HVAC guy to come and replace the blower motor on a brand new HVAC system I had installed on January 17th.

While he was working, I got some blog posts written, with some scheduled for the next few weeks.  I hope they will be as helpful for you as they are for me.

After he left,  I gathered what I needed to the car and got a document notarized for Mom’s probate.

Afterwards, I went to the Water and Ice place I go to and filled up 1 5 gallon container of water for my emergency/daily usage stores.  Next door is a burger place that was boasting they were voted the best burgers in Arizona, so I decided to try them out.  I had a cheeseburger with sautéed onions and mushrooms, minus the pickles.  I’m not a fan of pickles.  The burger was really good.  I’m sad that I’ve had a sinus thing and needed throat lozenges so it messed up my tastebuds, but from what I could taste, it was really good.

A few pictures:






After that, I went to Costco for gasoline in the car and a few essentials for the home.

By that point, I was feeling really drained, so I went home for a little bit.

Once home, I rested for about an hour before I brought everything up from Costco and the water place.  While doing so, I took down the filled up box of newspaper recycling.  Once I put the Costco stuff away, I left and drove to the recycling spot and emptied out the box.  I forgot and left the box in the car when I got home, but it’s not a big deal, I’ll get it when I come in tomorrow from work and grocery shopping.

I’ve fed the cats and I’ve taken 1/2 a dose of the ibuprofen pm I had gotten after Mom died to see if that will help me get to sleep tonight.  I don’t want to take an Ambien as I don’t want to be groggy trying to get up for work.

I did check on messages and emails at about 5pm, and found that the procedures I thought I would need to create might be a mute point.  I can still make them tomorrow before the meeting in the afternoon where I will be presenting something on the new stuff coming out.

At any rate, that’s my tally for today.  Not bad for 1 day off.

No comments: