Saturday, February 3, 2018

Some YouTube Favorites

Years ago I cut the cable tv cord.  I do still use cable for my internet, but I use the antennae for local channels and my Apple TV for pretty much anything else.  There are a few movies on DVD I haven't digitized yet, so on occasion I will pop a DVD into the player, but for the most part any viewing I do is through the apps on my Apple TV.  Namely YouTube.

On occasion I will binge watch certain channels, sometimes for news, other times as a mental getaway.

Here are a few channels I watch.

Decorating - Home Maintenance - Cleaning - Minimalism - Zero Waste

A broad group, but basically anything having to do with home or lifestyle habits.

Abundantly Minimal:  She's down to earth, a great sense of humor and she's further into the minimal process than I am.  Compared to how things were for her when she got started, I'm definitely in the hoarder category.  She gives me hope.





Arm & Hammer Baking Soda:  A great place for cleaning tips using their baking soda project.





Anna White:  Set in the Alaskan wilderness, Anna designs furniture and is now moving into the home building realm.  They are finishing up on their new home while raising a growing family.  Anna is also very down to earth, does a lot of her own woodworking (inspiring for me to learn some of that someday) and is extremely creative in her use of small spaces.





At Home With Nikki:  Nikki has great style and great ideas for decorating, organizing and maintaining a home.  She's a military wife who has lived the frugal life in the past and is running her own home organization and decorating business.





Clutterbug:  Cass is an organizational consultant based out of Canada.  She's crafty, she's fun with great tips and tricks to making a home look great.  She also has some great tips on cleaning.  Be sure to watch to the very end of her videos, she includes easter-egg type stories at the end.
\




Clean My Space:  Melissa Maker runs a cleaning company out of Canada, so who better to give you great tips on products and techniques for cleaning easier and more effectively?




Do It On A Dime:  Katherine is wonderful, funny and clever!  Her family is adorable.




Well, that's enough for now.  I'll post more channels that I watch soon.

No comments: