Monday, February 19, 2018

Success!

Today I was going to go to the cemetery, but it’s really blustery out today.

Instead, I slept over by about 4 hours after feeding the cats this morning.

I’ve been watching Sophia’s Fly Lady videos on her channel, My Great Challenge.

It motivated me to clear off the dining room table, which hasn’t seen light in at least 2 years, probably longer.

Once I did that, I decided to finish unwrapping the last of my “gifts” to Jesus regarding the debt that has been gone for a little while now.  Bittersweet that Mom isn’t here to celebrate with me.

I still need to use the Pledge on the table, wash the runner and put a special runner on the table, for just a few minutes.

I also still need to clear out the area around the table.




The remaining “gifts” to Jesus.


The completed “gifts”!





No comments: