Sunday, February 4, 2018

04 February 2018

I’ve been making progress on a number of levels this past weekend.

You can look at my post from this morning regarding yesterday’s progress, today’s progress was going to Church and getting laundry mostly caught up to the point that I will be able to start within the next few days to getting the last bag of Mom’s clothes laundered and sorted, although I’m thinking most of what is in that last bag will be donated, but I don’t remember what is in that bag anymore.  We’ll see.

I have 1 or 2 plastic storage bins full of clothes that was boxed up during the bed bug period (they don’t have the bugs but had to be removed while the home got treated).  Those will go through a thorough laundering and then sorted to see how much I want to keep.

Also, keeping in mind that this next weekend is the Household Hazardous Waste dropoff and the McClintock High School Thrift donation drop off, so I need to make sure I’ve got everything boxed up, labeled and ready to go by this Saturday.

I realized this morning that it’s been over 6 months now since Mom died.  Man, this has gone by fast.  There are a few probate items I need to take care of, come to think of it.  That stuff is now in the notebook that I have my printed out Daily Task Sheets, and I believe they are listed on the to-do’s on the current sheets.  I’ll check on it tomorrow.

Progress.

BTW:  I didn’t watch the Super Bowl, but I did see a video on YouTube showing Pink singing the National Anthem.  Great job.


No comments: