Saturday, February 10, 2018

Saturday, February 10 2018

I managed to get a bunch of stuff over to the Household Hazardous Waste Day this morning, and unloaded a car full of stuff that doesn’t belong in landfills.  Small victory #1.




I also re-loaded the car with two boxes full of books for the McClintock High School Thrift drive, clearing the area in front of an end table.  The Liquid Plumber has also now been placed in their homes so that area is ready for some cleaning.  Small victory #2.




The kitchen probably looks much the same, except for less cat food dishes on the floor (two loads in the dishwasher) and less in the sink (although I did eat one of the containers with the leftovers from yesterday’s success.  Small victory #3.






The clothes hamper in the bathroom is now empty of my dirty clothes as I am doing multiple loads of clothes to get caught up there so I can move the new hamper into it’s new home.  Small victory #4.

Oh, and I filled a 5 gallon container of water while I was out today, small victory #6.

And still found time to take a much needed nap, take my allergy meds and vitamins.

No comments: