Sunday, February 11, 2018

11 February 2018 - Final Tally

You’ve seen in a previous post the wonderful changes made to the master bathroom.

For the kitchen:

I got some expired foods out of the refrigerator 

I cleaned the stovetop, the microwave, and the toaster.

I cleaned some of the countertop, including the area under the microwave.  

A few empty items were removed from the countertop and food was moved back into the areas vacated.  I had newly washed metal straws on the stove in a mason jar, but the jar is back in it’s home and the straws are in their new home in a dollar store bin I had already bought a while back.

With five loads of dishes run, the cat food dishes and human food dishes have all been washed and sterilized via the dishwasher.  Thank God for dishwashers.

Several loads of laundry later, I’m caught up on my clothes and I’m finishing up on the towels and whites.  Next will be more of Mom’s stuff to get laundered.

Three bags of trash, several boxes of hazardous waste and two boxes of books, space is starting to appear that had felt overrun with clutter.  I’ve already started the next box for the hazardous waste day.

One note of good news on the HHW days.  The last one for the Spring season in April will be the last one for Mesa.  They have a new building under contstruction that is going to be the new year-round  HHW spot so there will no longer be these huge events that back up the traffic for the police to monitor.  I’m excited to see this.  Really excited.

A few pictures in the kitchen:















No comments: