Sunday, February 4, 2018

3 Feb 2018

Yesterday was a busy day.

The cats and the neighbors woke me up at about 3:30 in the morning.  Of course, I couldn’t go back to sleep, so I stayed up until 5:00 which is when the cats normally get fed, so I went ahead and fed them, got a little something to eat, took my sinus meds and went back to sleep.  I didn’t wake up until 11:30 and I was supposed to be at AmeriCopy picking up my order at around noon.

I made it there a few minutes late, picked up my order of the printed out February and March Daily task schedules.  It took a while with road closures, construction and traffic for me to make it back home, even though traffic is usually lighter on Saturdays.

I got started on the laundry and just relaxed.  I was still tired and wanted sleep.  I did get a few posts written for my blog, and I started filling in the first few days for February and started trying to map out the coming week.  I checked emails and saw I got a 25% off one item at the container store, so I went and purchased the birch double bin hamper.  From $99 to $75.

Then I went to Home Depot to get a filter for the new HVAC unit (I bought one as I’m not sure if it will fit or not) and ended buying more necessities for my home and a few tools to keep in the car.

I stopped off at Walmart and ended up doing a bunch of grocery shopping and picked up everything I needed, plus a few snack items.

I had just gotten home when the Bishop of the Ward I attend stopped by for a social call with his sweet wife.  They are such nice people.  We chatted for a few minutes.

I started on more laundry after they left.

The noisy neighbors woke me up again last night, so we’ll see what happens with that.  If it continues, I may need to video record it and contact the police.

Now that I am home from Church, I need to start on the laundry some more, so I can clean out the bathroom and switch the old hampers for the new one.  Progress!

No comments: