Monday, November 27, 2017

Starting Again - With A Twist

Yesterday I took another load of items to the donation center and started filling out my budget for December.

I'm feeling like I'm starting a new life - and in a way I am.

For the first time since 1994, I'm no longer caregiving for anyone

My budget no longer includes debt payment.  This is going to take some time to adjust to.

I'm starting on a new and crazy-feeling adventure, it's going to take a little while for me to figure it all out.

1.  I've started two new bags for donations - one for clothing and the other for everything else to be donated.  I've already started filling both up.

2.  I've made a list of sinking funds to have created as separate savings accounts.  This will be done in December.

3.  I am having new blinds put up in my windows, the next step will be to call and have a new HVAC unit installed and get a new hot water heater installed.  Both are past their life spans.

4.  For Black Friday, I ordered some cleaning cloths and some beauty supplies.  Yes, you heard that right, beauty supplies.






 5.  Yesterday I stopped off at Costco and picked up two diffusers that are on sale, then stopped off at Whole Foods to pick up some essential oils.


No comments: