Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope all who are reading this have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Please be safe.

Me?

I’ve decided to stay home.

Why?

My body hurts.

Why?

I’ll share what I posted on Facebook yesterday.

At 12:04 pm:

So far today:

3 bags of trash taken out
2 loads of dishes
2 litter boxes changed
3 documents signed before a notary

Still need to throw out more trash, get started on the laundry, group items for donations and take over, fed ex probate papers for sister to get notarized.

Take a few deep breaths.


At 3:53 pm yesterday:

Home Depot measured but will not be out for at least 6 weeks.  I bought temp shades, hopefully that will appease the HOA people.

I also fed ex sent probate paperwork to sister and filled up another water jug.  

I need to run a few more errands today and then I will hopefully be done!

At 5:58 pm yesterday:

2 carloads of recycling out
1 load of donations dropped off.

Fed the cats and now waiting for my TV dinner to heat. 

Time to sit back and relax for the rest of the night.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Yep, I overdid it, but I did get a lot done!  Today I ran the dishwasher to catch up on the plates for the cat food, put the clean dishes away.

Enjoy your time with family and friends.

No comments: