Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wounded Warrior Project



In one of the newer shopping centers around my home there is a Cracker Barrel restaurant. Mom and I went there a few weeks ago for one of our breakfast at lunchtime kind of meals. The food is fantastic and the service is great as well. While there, I happened upon a cd by Wynonna. I also noticed her CD, called Love Heals, is a tribute to the wounded soldiers whose lives are changed forever on the battlefields throughout the world. Proceeds of the CD goes towards helping these soldiers in what Cracker Barrel calls their Wounded Warrior Project.

Be sure to stop by your local Cracker Barrel or click the link I've posted to order online. We're no longer asked to buy US Savings Bonds to fund our troops, perhaps projects like this can help them when these soldiers have been wounded. Great music, great cause.

No comments: