Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Benefits of Following The Holy Ghost

Tonight I feel enormously blessed.

Yesterday I went through and made my Tuesday transfers because I got paid from my job.

I’m working from home, so my employer is making sure I am covered for my paychecks.

I also feel enormously blessed because, after transferring money to my HSA in January, I made another transfer to my HSA for the remainder of the money.  Then, instead of making an extra payment on my credit card, I put that money into my Medical Sinking fund to replenish what had just been removed for the HSA transfer.

Today, while working and watching some of the news on the TV, I realized something.

I had posted in January about the prompting to put the extra money I had saved last year into my Medical sinking fund, rather than going towards the credit card.  What I didn’t know was within three months there would be a medical pandemic along with a stock market crash.  The Lord knew, the Holy Ghost knew, but I didn’t.  

I have been prompted, over the years, to purchase things for my home to reduce the waste my home produces.  

I was prompted, the last trip I made to Costco a few weeks ago, to purchase some extra food items, namely pasta and sauce, along with a few other essentials.  I didn’t understand why I would be buying something in such a large quantity (I don’t eat THAT much) and I now realize these items were not for me to consume but for me to give to others to help them in this time of grocery store famine.  

I feel extremely humbled and blessed to be able to be the Lord’s hands in His work.

I also feel I’m in very good company.



No comments: