Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Update 17 March 2020

The past few days have been a different kind of crazy than what I’m used to, but I did find out it is short lived:  after this coming Friday, the doors to the office I work in will be closed until we receive word from our management.

It’s been a very weird vibe in the office (most people are working from home right now and there is only a skeleton crew of us staying to take care of people before the shutdown), but I’m also thankful to be of help to the teachers who are deservedly freaked out over this entire situation.

I am, however, looking forward to more time at home for cleaning, taking online classes through SkillShare and MasterClass, and of course, reading and writing.  And sleep.  I’m looking forward to an uninterrupted night’s sleep.  Lately I have been awoken with nightmares, so I’m hoping that will pass.

Stay safe and well, everyone.

Hugs

No comments: