Sunday, March 29, 2020

Update 29 March 2020

I’m writing to you from the sunshine and fresh air of my balcony.

Of course that means the cats are all out here with me.  LOL.

I moved the little shelves that used to hold my emergency supplies to the balcony as I need something to help me organize my garden supplies.



I broke my fast early today as I needed to get my medication in me and I don’t trust myself yet to take it without food.

I decided to hold my own little Church prayer service to break my fast.

The opening hymn was #26 Joseph Smith’s First Prayer
Prayer to begin the service and break my fast
Watched while eating:  Spiritual Treasures by President Nelson - October 2019 General Conference - Women’s Meeting
Closing hymn was We Thank Thee Oh God For A Prophet
Closing prayer of gratitude

How thankful I am to be back in the Church, serving a calling, attending Church meetings and partaking of the Sacrament, and best of all, I was able to get a new Temple Recommend just before all of this happened.

How thankful I am that we have President Nelson, a former physician, as our current Prophet, Seer & Revelator.

How thankful I am, most especially, for a Savior who still loves me, no matter how ornery I get sometimes.

Physically I am fine, I have sinus and asthma issues but no temperature.  I am finally sleeping through the night (nightmares are only occasional now) without medication, so that’s also a blessing.

Take care, be safe, be well.

No comments: