Monday, October 22, 2018

Not A Bad Day Today...

I did what little grocery shopping during my lunch break (a large tub of cat treats), so I was able to come straight home from work today.

I got two loads of laundry done, including changing my bedding.

I did have a wonderful lunch today at work of salad, cranapple juice, crackers and water.  The “smoothie” that I bought turned out to be diet and was more of a mixed bag of flavors in a watery drink.  It had an aftertaste, so I can only assume there was some sort of sweetener used that was non sugar.  No bueno, I won’t be buying that again.  Tomorrow, after the oral surgeon appointment and work, I’ll stop off at the store to see if they have the real smoothies (nice, thick with actual fruit).  Because I’ll be skipping lunch to make up my hours, I’ll take one of those Crustables sandwiches that thaw out during the day.

I already did my lunch preps for the week on Sunday, so I feel like I’m already ahead of the game.  Woo hoo!

Have a great week everyone.

No comments: