Tuesday, October 30, 2018

29 October 2018

Well, I did get a few things accomplished.

Saturday, I took a few bags of plastics and cans to the recycling.  Then I went to the vet to get medications for Faith (she has a UTI, a heart murmur, a MAJOR hyperthyroid issue and aspiration pneumonia.  And she’s 12-13 years old.

The medication is going well for her so far, she is sleeping more and no longer has blood in her urine.  Good signs all around.

After the vet visit, I stopped off at Petsmart and picked a few sample foods to try on her (one worked great, the other one was “meh”) and then to Walmart.

I got home and realized I had forgotten my CranApple Juice, so I went today after my hair appointment.  I also stopped off at Petsmart to get more food to entice her and to give her something to help Faith with her stomach issues.

After I got home, the doorbell rang and a package for me came to the door.  My new planners!

I couldn’t resist doing a little bit of unboxing, but it’s after midnight and I need to get some rest, so I’ll work a little on that tomorrow.

Progress!







No comments: