Saturday, October 27, 2018

My Daily Planner For 2019

Instead of creating, having printed (spending roughly $200 for the year) and carrying (8 1/2 x 11” sheets in a notebook), I’m going to try for a simpler pre-created daily planner.

It will still be daily, because my detail oriented brain will go crazy on a weekly planner.  Those have never worked for me to help me manage my life.

This one has enough blank spaces to allow me to tweak the daily pages to the priority driven format I prefer, but in a smaller and more manageable package.

Plus:  It’s CHEAPER!  After Sophia’s 20% off (you have to check her actual YouTube video page for links and the discount code) I spent $40.00 as opposed to $200.00.  And this is something I will be able to carry in my backpack for work or church bag for church.  A lot more manageable.

Thank you, Sophia!


No comments: