Tuesday, March 13, 2018

March 13, 2018

Oral surgery went well.  I have a mouth full of stitches and a really sore jaw (TMJ), so the next few days will be quiet ones.  

I should have everything I need as far as groceries and I’ve picked up the prescriptions and some items they wanted me to use post op for bleeding, swelling, inflammation.

Now for the healing to begin.  One more thing to check off my self care list.  Painful, yes, but needed.

Yesterday morning the repair shop came by with my rental and picked up my car.  What happened?  A car accident on the 5th.  I won’t go into details, and thankfully my little Honda wasn’t so badly damaged it would be totaled.  Some minor work on the dents.

I got word while at Walgreens today that, if all goes well, I should have my little car back this Friday!  In the meantime, I’m driving a rental, and since the small vehicles were unavailable, they have me driving a Dodge Grand Caravan.  It’s nice, but waaaaaay too big for me.  I’ll take my little Honda instead.

No comments: