Sunday, March 18, 2018

Little By Little - March 18, 2018

LIttle by little I’ve been working in the area next to the door to my home.  It’s where the dining room table meets the pantry (aka bookshelves as there is no kitchen pantry).

This is how it looked in 2016:



This is how it looked in 2017:


This is how it looks as of tonight (with the new blue recycle bin for paper products to go out):






Next on the list will be the pantry.  There is a lot of expired foods there, so it will need to be gone through.  In the meantime, I’ve consolidated the extra treats into a bin behind the apron and blue recycle bag, and the white bin to the left of it on the shelf holds the consolidated (and not expired) cough drops.  I did n’t realize I had that much, but now that everything is in a reachable spot, I won’t be needing to buy any more cough drops for a LONG time!




No comments: