Friday, March 30, 2018

A Much Needed Good Friday

I awoke at 4:30 this morning to the painful realization I had forgotten to take any pain meds before I went to bed.  This past Tuesday I got the stitches out from surgery #1 and, given some other circumstances coming up, it was decided to do surgery #2 at that point.  I stopped off and dropped off the doctor’s note at work, picked up my lunch pail and went home.

So, I have stitches in my mouth, just in a different location, but both areas are still very sensitive and sore.  The surgeon was very happy, though, with the progress I had made with the area involved in surgery #1.  He says I’m a quick healer.  I can thank God for that one.  LOL.

Back to this morning, I took 3 - 200mg of ibuprofen, ate some banana baby food, then took another hydrocodone pill.  I watched a little bit of YouTube and went back to bed and back to sleep.

I awoke at 9:30 this morning, fed the cats, then fixed myself a 3 egg scramble with cheese and minced onions.  I added a little bit of water to make it more fluffy.  Pretty good stuff, then I took more if the ibuprofen.





This afternoon I stopped off at AmeriCopy and got another 3 months of my daily planner printed for me.  I’m thinking I need to invest in a color laser printer for my home.  They do a fantastic job, but it does cost a little bit of money.  The good news:  I have 3 more months to be able to get things planned!  I need to clean out the 3 ring binder I use for these, so I can get things squared away.  I also need to get ready for taxes.  Ugh.




No comments: