Wednesday, November 27, 2019

My Day Today

I don’t know why I feel exhausted, but yesterday when I got home I went straight to bed and crashed until about 1am.

Needless to say, my day started rather early with my feeding the cats at that hour and eating some crackers to put food in my stomach so I could go back to sleep.

Later this morning I had a dental appointment.

Afterwards, I picked up some pancakes and sausage at McDonalds and went home to eat and take my medication.

Then I got my second wind.

I started a load of dishes and a load of laundry.

I got the plastics and cans together in the mesh laundry bag that I used for my recycling and drove to Tempe to place it in their recycling bins.  Now that Mesa has stopped providing recycling centers, getting the recycling out of my home has become more complicated.

Then I picked up the refill prescriptions at Walgreens.  

I drove over to Costco in Gilbert, but the line getting into the parking lot was stretching down the road to the light at Baseline.  That place was a zoo.  I tried to go up McClintock to go to the North Scottsdale/Paradise Valley Costco, but much of McClintock is down to 1 lane of traffic in a lot of places and traffic was backed up.  After waiting through several lights, I finally was able to turn around and ended up going to one of the corner gas stations by my home.

After that, I went to Walmart by my home, but it was less crazy there than Costco, so I purchased a bunch of groceries.

I came home and while putting the bags on my kitchen counters, a spider decided it was going to land where my hand was at, so I moved quickly away from it.  The spiders have been forming a “slow moving coup” trying to take over my home and this hit my last nerve.  I got my vacuum cleaner out and cleared out the spiders taking over my pantry shelves in the dining room and areas of my kitchen.  I felt a great sense of satisfaction after doing this!

Came home and felt quite icky.  My mouth was sore from the dental work and all of the driving in a lot of traffic made me nauseous (of course watching a poor woman throwing up on the side of the road on my way to Costco didn’t help), so I called it a night and messaged a dear friend that I was going to have to pass on the dinner out.  I need some rest and some peace after a day of anxiety.

The cats have been feed, I’ll fix something for myself to eat and probably call it an early evening tonight.

All in all, though, I did get some things done.

Progress!

No comments: