Thursday, January 17, 2019

17 January 2019

I took a vacation day today at work as I had scheduled three appointments.  I’m thankful I had the foresight to do this, as it took all day to get through the three appointments.

7:30 am - I left the house for appointment #1
8:00 - 9:00 - Appointment #1 - therapy session
9:30 - 10:00 - Breakfast treat at Cracker Barrel.  French Toast.  Yummm.
10:30 - 11:30 - Appointment with the Dentist - getting the impressions done for the final implant tooth.
12:00 - 1:00 - Riding the Light Rail to downtown Phoenix for the last appointment
1:00 - 1:30 - Meeting with the Psychiatrist to have medication prescribed.
1:45 - 2:45 - Riding back to the Park & Ride in Tempe on the Light Rail.
3:00 - Arrival home

Yeah, it was almost an 8 hour day with all of the traveling in between the appointments, but it was a productive day.  After all of this, I fed the cats, myself and picked up my meds at the pharmacy.

I didn’t get much sleep, so I’m so ready to get my night meds in me and go to bed.

No comments: