Sunday, August 29, 2010

Writing Class

For my reading class, we have finished the book Me and Mr. Darcy . This is a great read from a plot standpoint, however the biggest drawback are the characters dropping the f-bomb and other swear words throughout the book. If you can get around that, and happen to like Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, then you will LOVE this book.

The writing class is going well, however it's very vigorous work, as you need to write at least 1 scene per week, two if you're smart about it.

Last week I wrote, read to the group and turned in the wedding scene. Tonight I wrote the sex scene, which is required for the class, however I have no intention of reading it in front of everyone. Sorry, but I do have my limits. And since it's been 10 years since I've had sex, it's probably pretty lame anyways. LOL.

No comments: