Saturday, February 29, 2020

Happy Leap Day!

This past week was a lot quieter without Facebook & Twitter, plus a much reduced amount of YouTube.

At first I had removed YouTube, but found I was missing out on some great content and wonderful opportunities.

Instead, I used the Kon Mari Method on my YouTube channels:  if it brought me stress, I unsubscribed.  I eliminated the drama & beauty channels, along with news and political channels.  I kept the writing, cleaning, organizing and self care/self help channels and have been binging on Muchelleb.

I worked a little bit late Tuesday night, but it was fine.  I was able to work my schedule around it.  I also watched a live stream on YouTube of one of the personal finance channels became debt free today.  I am so excited for her!

This past Thursday evening I attended my first ANWA (writing group) meeting with the new group.  I loved it, everyone is so kind.  I am so excited to get back into writing!  I’ve started the process of moving my current project from iCloud to Scrivener.  I’m looking forward to learning more about the app.

Today, I’ve taken a load of recycling out, grocery shopped, and ran dishes and laundry.  I also used the vacuum cleaner to kill and remove spiders and their webs out of the kitchen.

Progress!





No comments: