Saturday, September 15, 2018

Update 9-10-18

By the time you read this, it will be Saturday and next week I am taking a week off.  It’s vacation time for me, however I’m not going anywhere, except places for donation, recycling and maybe a nice walk.

I have a massive headache tonight, mostly due to the stress - a - thon I went through today.  It’s Monday, but it’s one day closer to vacation time.

I need a rest.  I need to sit still, in quiet, and try to read a book.

I need to clean my home and get reacquainted with the cats.

And.... wait for it... I feel like I need to start writing again!  It’s been well over a year, and while I did tell my Mother about the story I’ve been wanting to write, she was wondering out loud if she would live to see it finished.  No, but she can watch from the other side while I try my best to get it done.

Ahhhhh.


No comments: