Monday, June 18, 2018

Editing Is Everything

I LOVE this channel on YouTube.  This goes back to my days at the school when I was not only creating videos (morning announcements, studen council election videos and the annual promotion video for the 8th graders moving to high school), but also teaching kids how to make these videos, including the no longer available AFI curriculum, which I am thankful I downloaded the materials and downloaded the videos featuring Sean Astin.

Erika, we need to do another late night (video creating) Panda Express run, my friend.

Here is the link to Dani’s channel:  
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiHHdByfjKN-xbIEr0B06AA

Dani’s video on how to create the edited movies (I used iMovie as we didn’t have access to the Adobe Suite):




The Finished Product, Luna:




More information:




One final word (there’s a surprise coming, I promise):



And now, for the exciting surprise, she did a 7 genres edit of Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone!


No comments: