Friday, June 29, 2018

A Bit of An Update

So, today was an interesting day.  I had an appointment with Cox (cable company) to install their Homelife service.  I didn’t really want it, but I could go up to the Preferred internet service (meaning I could use Cox’s hotspots around town) without it costing me an arm and a leg.

So I got some much needed cleaning done in preparation for this, but no one from Cox showed up.

I contacted their main support via chat, but they transferred me to a chat for Homelife support, only to be told I would have to call a toll free number to speak to a sales rep to get things sorted out.  Apparently the appointment wasn’t set up correctly.

After listening to Muzak for at least 5 minutes, during which time I did some thinking as to did I really want to pursue this and found the answer was no, I hung up, got back on the chat with the main customer service and had the whole thing cancelled and my service put to where it was before.

The good news:  I got some cleaning done.  LOL.


FlyLady people will understand the sink.


Trust me, the dining room table has been worse.


The floor actually got vacuumed.  Hell froze over this morning.  LOL.



Recycling still needs to go out.












No comments: