Friday, July 5, 2019

5 July 2019

I hope all of you had a wonderful Independence Day yesterday.  Mine had neighbors shooting off fireworks in the wee hours of the morning.

Not so bad considering I’m off today, however I had to be up at 5:00 so I could get ready for a doctor’s appointment this morning to go over my hormone test results. I’m now on a cream for hormone replacement therapy.

So, after the appointment this morning, I drove to Walmart and did about $170.00 damage for food.  This food, however, will last me a while.  I got more of some of my staple foods plus the quickie meals from Maria Calendar.  I’m stocked up.  I also bought some salad, so I can have something healthy for lunch.  LOL.


I then went home and put the groceries a way

Then I took the plastics and cans to the recycling, then went to Costco and filled the gas tank.  I was going to pick up some items, however Costco was a madhouse.  I don’t need the items right away and it can wait until Tuesday.  Costco is usually slower on Tuesdays.

I went home and got a call from the pharmacy filling the prescription that it would be ready after 2pm.  I went home for an hour and then left and went to the pharmacy.

It’s after 3pm and I’m hoping I can stay home for a little bit so I can cool down and eat some food and take my medications.  I’ve not eaten yet today.  LOL.

Have a great day!


No comments: