Saturday, May 4, 2019

May Updates

May 2nd:  I took a bag of Mom’s vintage Harlequin Romance books over to the Mother of a dear friend who loves those books.  Mom loved those books since I can remember,  I liked them when I was in Jr. High School, but I’m just not into them now.  I still have more that Mom bought, but only a fraction of what she actually had in different parts of the house.

May 3rd:  I took some books from the dining room table to a friend at one of the schools.  She likes to read books that make you think, and I had a few that I read and was ready to let go of.

May 4th:  Dishes and Laundry, plus removing a few more books from the dining room table.  I’m slowly clearing it off.

May 5th starts Zone 2 for me - the kitchen.  There is a LOT of work I need to do in the kitchen.

No comments: