Friday, August 3, 2018

Ah, Friday

I’m thankful it’s Friday.  It’s been a very long week.

This past Tuesday I ended up at a Banner Urgent Care for sinus infection and bronchitis.  ‘Tis the season, with the dust storms occurring almost daily.

The cool part?  My primary care physician is at a Banner Health Clinic, which meant the Banner Urgent Care had access to my medical records without filling out paperwork on every known issue in my life.

The urgent care was located within a couple miles from where I work and the pharmacy was on the opposite corner of the street from the urgent care.

Easy.

I’m also extremely thankful for the ministering sister from my Ward who brought me some fresh chicken noodle soup and salad Wednesday night.

With my hours starting to return to normal, I’ve been able to start getting laundry and dishes caught up.

We’ll see how this weekend goes.

In the meantime...

A new month for FlyLady...



And a different favorite YouTube calling for a 30 bags in 30 days challenge to declutter...


No comments: